#87 -- Listen Up

Album: The Masterplan

I can’t be the only person that thinks the opening bars of this song sound almost exactly like Supersonic. The only thing I don’t like about this song is that it’s way out of Liam’s vocal range – he really strains to hit a couple of the notes (the word “leave” is particularly painful). Not much to say about the guitar work, but rather good lyrics (in my opinion, The Masterplan has the best lyrics of any Oasis album), and still a great b-side for Cigs & Alc, and a great choice for inclusion in The Masterplan.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is in my top 50.

27 March, 2005 11:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is in my top 50, too

27 March, 2005 20:47  
Anonymous Pete said...

This would defo be in my top 50 at least !! One of their very best b-sides.

29 March, 2005 03:14  
Anonymous Paul said...

I'm boycotting this site now. There's no way this song should appear this low down.

05 April, 2005 11:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home